Karen's mileage tracker

Karen's ride for Malawi

Friday, April 1, 2011

April 1, 2011

It's April Fool's day...snow on the ground. That's ok, because I believe it will be gone soon. I got my bike tuned up and Stephen and I went for a ride yesterday...17 miles, it felt really good. I am starting to look into some more equipment for the ride and will soon be starting some serious training - got some good tips from the bike shop, Competetive Edge, in Holyoke... He encouraged me to get a new helmet because mine is in really bad shape, and I didn't know it. He said my bike isn't the most ideal for this type of ride...tires too large and it's a more mountain bike style, but it's what i have for now!! I will do it. We talked about GPS's and what our plans are for that. My goal really is to do this ride, spend as little as possible so we can raise as much as possible!! I am hoping to have my plane ticket by the end of this week so I can really set the goals for that trip in August and accomplish as much as possible!!
LOOKING FOR 460 PEOPLE TO DONATE $20 TO REACH MY GOAL!!!
PLEASE HELP PLEASE HELP PLEASE HELP PLEASE HELP PLEASE HELP PLEASE HELP!!!
THANK YOU!!!!!!!


More later....

No comments:

Post a Comment