Karen's mileage tracker

Karen's ride for Malawi

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Thank you Enterprise Rent-a-car!!

Every year, Stephen and I have rented a car for Karen's Ride.  Last year we rented from Westfield Enterprise, in addition to renting from them for other trips we have taken as well!  Below is a photo of me and Bill Irish, one of the employees at the Westfield location.  We are so grateful for Catherine Demers the area manager for this store, who approved this donation!  The ride starts 2 weeks from today, so I am heading out soon to do some hills to get and stay prepared for this coming feat!

I have a larger goal this year than last....maybe my excitement got the better of me.  I was so impressed and grateful for the very generous donations last year, that I have high hopes that I can surpass that this year!

For those of you who don't know, there is an anonymous donor who has offered generously to match donations up to $1000, we are more than halfway to that mark which is super cool, since I haven;t started riding yet!  
Before I close for the day, or for now, I want to extend a HUGE thank you to Easthampton Savings Bank as well...they have generously donated to Karen's ride for the third year in a row.  We are grateful for their support!
I am off now, a late start, to ride at least 40 miles and will do the same tomorrow.  I am loving the cooler temps, so I don't have to head out so early to beat the heat!  More later...

Zikomo,
Karen


No comments:

Post a Comment