Karen's mileage tracker

Karen's ride for Malawi

Monday, June 15, 2009

Second Malawi Update (from the US)

Hello, Shannon again. Today I decided to call my Mom to check in on her and Stephen to see how things are going over there. As you may have guessed, they have yet to find an internet connection. They are currently in Zomba (where the building should begin in a week or so), and will be arriving in Blantyre on Wednesday. There they hope to find a reliable internet connection, which shouldn't be a problem. So far they have dropped off two large bags of supplies - one at a school in Liwonde and another at the school in Zomba. I will let my Mom and Stephen update on their own adventures later in the week. Their current plan is to leave Zomba on Wednesday and stay in Blantyre through Saturday. While there I am positive they will be updating us all on what they have been doing in the past week.

Stay tuned!
Shannon aka Wafupi

No comments:

Post a Comment