Karen's mileage tracker

Karen's ride for Malawi

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Had a nice visit with Leah and Sam and the girls, our friends from Malawi. We discussed some details about our upcoming trip and the excitement we share about all the plans we have. We have many people to meet with and tasks we want to accomplish; it will be a full 13 days and I imagine it will all be worth it!

We also intend to bring Stephen on the matola; a form of public transportation that is a unique experience! Anyone who has been on one will understand what that means. We hope to share pictures of that and more details of the experience.

I am new to this whole blogging thing and have recently attempted to 'follow' a couple of blogs; I think I joined twice, once as myself and once as Educate Malawi...so, for those of you whose blogs I am following, I am just a bit slow with the details of this form of communication and technology; please bear with me!!

Back to work in the a.m. and get the week moving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment