Karen's mileage tracker

Karen's ride for Malawi

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

MORE SPONSORS NEEDED TO REACH MY GOAL!

Hi all!

I have taken a little break from training, riding and writing to travel for vacation to North Carolina with my husband.  Tomorrow we head north and I plan to pick up the serious riding and training and fundraising efforts. I rode a small bit on this trip and took some pics (below left is the view at the Smokey Mountains, and right is in Waynesville, North Carolina).  We only rode a total of 23 miles while in this part of the country, but it was a beautiful scenic ride.

I feel grateful to be able to travel and spend time in other places and it helps me appreciate our country more and more!  It is absolutely beautiful here and my heart feels full of pride to be a part of this country.  We have continued our efforts for Malawi and I have confidence that the wonderful people of our country will come through for us!


Only 3 and 1/2 weeks until the Big ride starts!!  I am getting ready...stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment