Karen's mileage tracker

Karen's ride for Malawi

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Video Blog 2 - AUGUST 1, 2012


Hi friends,

Before viewing my newest video, I want to say that I am enjoying talking to you (and myself) in this new form of blogging...it is quicker and easier for me and I like to think it's more personal!!  I would like to bring your attention to 2 things at this point:

1.) My current mileage for the year is 1060 miles toward  2,500  miles for the year and

2.) I am almost 1/4 of the way to my $3,000 goal for Karen's Ride!!!  Woo hoo!  Thank you all who have donated so far...Please help me reach my goal; any amount will be greatly appreciated and it all adds up!

Thank you and enjoy this segment of my blog.  Oh, and don't let the ringing phone bother you in the video, it didn't bother me! 

TIONANA!!



p.s.  Stay tuned for some exciting Educate Malawi news in the next couple of days!!  I can't wait to post it...it is really huge for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment