Karen's mileage tracker

Karen's ride for Malawi

Monday, January 31, 2011

Big bike ride goal

It is almost the 1st of February and I am transitioning in my life in a BIG way! I am closing the door on a 20 year career in the CT. correctional department, not a small achievement!! I have started working on my Master's Degree, in counseling, and will continue working to raise money and find different ways to help educate malawi...I have many ideas and many people who I look up to in order to achieve this goal.

SO, with that being said...I am sending out a new plea/request. This bike ride is intended to assist us in completing the project we have been working on for about 2 years...I would really, really like to complete it by the end of this year and I believe we can do it!!!

I am looking for about 466 people to donate $20 each...that's it, that would reach our goal!!!!

Visit the website for information on how to donate via paypal, or checks can be made out and sent to:
Educate Malawi, Inc.
86 Connecticut Avenue
West Springfield, MA 01089

THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment