Karen's mileage tracker

Karen's ride for Malawi

Friday, January 21, 2011

Training and fundraising continue

It's January 21st and I am working on my health and fitness in preparation for the BIG RIDE!! I have reached a stage in my life where it is much more work than ever to shed a few pounds, and I know that it's still winter, but reducing calories and doing some aerobic and weights should move the scale, right? I will continue to plug away at it, as I am determined to be in good shape for this ride...it is a big goal for me and I really want to raise the money to be able to complete our classroom block project. We also continue to fundraise for it and have received another generous payment from a local business...we are very grateful for them!! I would love to have others join me on the road to have some company while riding and help raise some money!! Anyone, anyone??!!

No comments:

Post a Comment