Karen's mileage tracker

Karen's ride for Malawi

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Update

Well, I have updated information, but can't quite figure out how to post it....we have begun our fundraising for the Big bike ride in September, and I want to update this thermometer, and can't figure out how to do it!!

Anyway, we have $250 raised specifically toward that ride and that goal, thanks to Anne Ostberg of Hartford, CT. Some letters have been sent out to area businesses and we are hopeful for some support from them as sponsors for this event!!

I am glad we started talking about this sooner than later; I have some hopes for raising good money for this project and hopes to move forward even more in Malawi in helping them in the area of education. I have been in touch with other organizations and am hoping to move forward with some work in Malawi on our next visit. Off to work soon...more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment