Karen's mileage tracker

Karen's ride for Malawi

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Countdown

Training is speeding up! We have completed our drive of the planned route: most recently through New Hampshire and Vermont! That will be quite a challenge at the end of 8 days of riding! I am getting my bicylcle all set up for the ride ; we puchased a GPS unit to help with the ride. I am starting to ride more and more and really concentrate on being on the bike as much as possible to get my legs in good riding shape! I need to get out there today before the temperature heats up; supposed to be in the 90's today and tomorrow!

So, with that said, I need to also get going on fundraising - let's get that thermometer moving!!

Follow this link and click on the 'donate' paypal button:

www.educate-malawi.org/karens_ride_for_malawi

Thanks for your support!

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment