Karen's mileage tracker

Karen's ride for Malawi

Saturday, June 18, 2011

June 18, 2011

Me and my new bike!!!

I cannot believe how fast time is going!! I have only about 6 weeks before I leave for Malawi...6 short weeks!! Once I get back from there, I will only have about a week and a half before I get on my bike for 8 days! Whewww, that is something!

I am off to go for a quick ride this a.m., before school, then heading to the Cape for a few days of sun and sand! Hoping to enjoy some quiet there, while still doing some school work, then return home for school and work!

Fundraising is going slow but steady...REALLY need to get some media coverage!

Gotta go ride now, it's 6:05 a.m., should be nice and quiet out on the road this morning, just the way I like it!

More later....







No comments:

Post a Comment