Karen's mileage tracker

Karen's ride for Malawi

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Tomorrow....I ride!

So, I am mostly packed...had my pasta, and am almost ready to rest for the night. I wanted to put out a quick last post for the day and ask any and all of you who read this to pray for my safety. I like to ask people to include drivers in their prayers...that they see me and don't hit me! Sometimes when I am riding in really narrow areas and roads, those are prayers I say...for the drivers!

Here is a picture of my half-packed stuff! My bags are packed on the back of the bike, and clothes in the back pack. I have various other items on the table that need to go somewhere.
We plan to camp when we can, so have some hot chocolate and coffee and oatmeal and all that gear we are bringing also.
So...I think I will go dream of the road, and try to sleep before the Big Day tomorrow!!
Thank you all who have supported me in all the ways you have, financially, morally, prayer-wise, and encouraging me in this endeavor. I do not know how I will fare, but will soon find out. I do know that without the support I have received I would not be doing this.
Thank you all!
Karen



No comments:

Post a Comment